- A commitment to work without an occurrence; no injuries, property damage or spills
- Class A CDL - Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred
- Able to clear all background checks required by the Company, Customer and Government. These include, but are not limited to: Criminal, Drug, Physical, Previous Employer Background Check
- Can successfully pass Savage's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicle
- Must show a basic knowledge of DOT regulations as determined in interview and be willing and able to work within the hours of service regulations
- A good attitude. Shows interest as a team player, and is observed to be safe and conscientious in the workplace, but can also work independently and with minimal supervision
- Can read, write and understand English
- Proven ability to be reliable and dependable
- Moderate computer skills are required
- Comfortable working in an oilfield environment, including: heights, uneven ground, working around explosive and toxic gases, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED
- CDL Experience preferred, oilfield environment
- Willing to live in, or commute to the Western North Dakota area
- Physical Requirements:
- This position is required to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions, including very harsh winters and hot summers
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 80 pounds on an occasional basis (i.e. chaining up a truck during the winter)
- Comfortable with the physical aspects of the job including opening and closing railcars valves, climb railcars (heights), crawl under railcars, walk long distances on uneven terrain, maneuver heavy hoses in awkward/cramped spaces, etc.
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
We offer competitive benefits that include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.