- Must have a Class A or B CDL with HazMats and Tanker endorsements.
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the Company, customer and government.
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required licenses and certifications in a current and valid status at all times.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Moderate computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. Shifts may rotate.
- This position is required to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to climb steps and ladders.
- Cannot have a fear of heights, will have to get on the top of trailers and equipment as necessary.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 6+ months heavy equipment/diesel mechanic experience
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off elevated surfaces
- Willing to receive general safety training
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk materials
- Can carry at least fifty (50) pounds
- May have to walk long distances
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
We offer competitive benefits that include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401k with company match, profit sharing, paid time off and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.