- Must have a Class A CDL with hazardous materials and tanker endorsements.
- This is a part-time on an as needed basis
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the Company, customer and government.
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required licenses and certifications in a current and valid status at all times.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- This position is required to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to climb steps and ladders.
- Cannot have a fear of heights, will have to get on the top of trailers and equipment as necessary.
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off elevated surfaces
- Willing to receive general safety training
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Can carry at least fifty (50) pounds
We offer competitive benefits that include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.