- Ability to watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly. Safely monitor your unit and work area. You must also watch those around your work area, and have the ability to take actions
- Ability to use logic to evaluate alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to develop working knowledge of operation control units, well head, valves, treaters and separators.
- Ability to work well with company representatives and other contractors and communicating solutions, and to determine causes of operating errors and ability to decide what to do about it.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions, to choose the most appropriate one, and to reach out to others for assistance.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well on your own.
- Ability to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment and to determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Ability to follow written procedures while also maintaining written maintenance records.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems and vehicle maintenance.
- Must have ability to acquire CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lift objects above 100 pounds.
- Comfortable climbing and working from heights, ladders, trusses etc.
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Email, Excel, etc)
- The ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to perform all functions required at this job.
Fitness for Duty:
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions: extreme wind, rain, snow, cold, heat, etc.
- Comfortable working from heights over 10 feet
- Able to stand on their feet for long periods of time, up to 4-hours
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces
- Must be able handle large hand tools and lift 50 lbs
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
We offer competitive benefits that include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.