- Experience in tubular inspection services
- Passed all tests according to written practice to have and maintain a level II certificate in magnetic particle inspection
- Able to read, understand and apply all standard operating procedures
- Able to read, understand and follow field inspection criteria according to DS1 and all A.P.I. inspection manuals
- Able to work safely in adverse conditions: summer heat, freezing conditions, snow, wetness etc. (Majority of time will be spent in a heated shop environment)
- Clean driving record
- Comply with all safety standards
- Compete duties in a timely manner as assigned
- Attend communication meetings and safety training as scheduled
- Pass drug/alcohol test
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English and follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Operate or move equipment around the yard and shop
- Flexibility and ability to work on various shop, maintenance, and yard tasks
- Environmental awareness
- Attention to detail
- Strong commitment to safety
- Good customer service skills
- High School or GED
- At least 210 hours in method
- At least 400 hours in non-destructive testing
- 1 year of previous pipe inspection experience preferred
- Level II Pipe Inspection certification preferred
- Must be able to work in adverse conditions (heat and cold); most time will be spent inside a shop environment
- Must be physically able to handle heavy parts and pieces of equipment
- Ability to climb on and off the equipment
- Physically demanding work will be a daily function of this position.
- Must be able to climb and crawl when needed
- Ability to frequently lift 100 lbs.
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
We offer competitive benefits that include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.