- Attention to detail and accuracy
- General understanding of AP, AR, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills (Computer files, process deadlines, paper documents, etc.) with the ability to multi-task, with ability to learn and utilize a variety of software platforms
- Time management skills (Ability to prioritize, be proactive, etc.)
- Experience in/with procurement and dealing with various personalities and disciplines
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and proactive
- Undergraduate degree (Preferred); years of relevant experience considered
- 1 – 3 years professional work experience preferred
- Professional negotiation experience, certification preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Computer savvy and comfortable learning new software
- Work is in a professional office environment
- Ability to sit or stand at an office desk for long periods of time
- Ability to travel based on the need of the company
- Must have the ability and willingness to perform the essential physical functions of the position
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.