- Pays attention to details particularly when watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot equipment, determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it, including the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Mechanically inclined with the skills to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Safety conscious and understands safe work practices for operating and driving in an oil and gas environment.
- Willingness to learn and participate in an employee based safety program and willing to contribute to Savage's culture of Safety
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years’ experience in one of the following or related, fields: pump operator, maintenance mechanic, roustabout, etc.
Fitness for Duty:
- Able to routinely lift 70-lbs and swing a 10-lbs sledge hammer
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions: extreme wind, snow, rain, heat and cold
- Able to work at heights
Savage Services is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America.
We offer competitive benefits that include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plan, and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.