- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of all aspects of training development and delivery, with some experience and knowledge of curriculum design
- Strong familiarity with learning technologies including: learning management systems, web delivery tools, authoring tools (e.g., Storyline), collaborative development tools, mobile learning and bite-sized learning technologies.
- Able to define and implement training effectiveness measurements
- Proficient in MS applications such as SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proficient with SCORM, AICC, xAPI, cmi5
- Able to provide real-time resolutions and approaches balanced with long-term objectives
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills and exposure to a variety of electronic collaboration tools
- Demonstrated self-starter with a high degree of initiative and an innovative approach to solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Flash and Articulate Storyline preferred
- BA/BS degree in Instructional Technology, Learning or IT or related blend of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing an LMS preferably in an environment with regulatory oversight from one of the following agencies (OSHA, MSHA, EPA, DOT) or an ISO certified organization
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.