- Professional, personable and effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Previous experience arranging executive schedules, acting as a gatekeeper to maximize time and efficiency
- Assist with preparation, management, and maintenance of documents, materials and presentations for various matters
- Demonstrated effectiveness arranging events, meetings, and executive travel, both domestic and international
- Effective with expense reports, budgets, and other analytical data
- Required to properly manage sensitive and proprietary information, maintaining complete confidentiality
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must speak, read and write fluent English with excellent grammar and composition skills; Spanish or other language proficiency is a plus
- Must be willing and able to accept occasional communication and direction from the executives after hours and weekends
- High school diploma, BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum 5, preferably 8, years of experience as an administrative assistant at the executive level
- This position is set in an office environment where sitting and/or standing for several hours each day is required
- Must have the ability and willingness to perform the essential physical functions of the position.
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.