- Will have daily contact with Operations Manager, Maintenance Technicians, Operations personal and General Manager
- Must demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills and understand his/her role in meeting the major objective of providing “Best Value-No Worry Service” to our customer
- Must be capable of communicating with all levels of the Savage organization
- Must be able to communicate the needs, objectives and direction of the operation/company in a way that everyone feels like part of the Savage team
- Must have the ability to demonstrate a servant-leader attitude, promote team work, delegate tasks related to their responsibilities, and keep everyone working in a positive direction
- Proficient in practices of organization, planning, records management, research, and general administration
- Ability to “think ahead” and anticipate needs of Operations/Managers/Employees
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, with a positive, win-win attitude with all team-members
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Fundamentals of Customer Service
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher
- Dependable and shows up for scheduled work shift
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times, that reflect the company philosophies
- Will follow all rules and procedures as outlined by Savage and keep work area clean at all times
- Accounting/Office management educational background or equivalent experience
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (minimum)
- Coordinator will work on-site at the Savage facility located within the Tesoro refinery
- Must be capable of lifting 45 lbs and wear appropriate dress as set forth in the operation
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.